Here is a step by step guide on how to generate a Purchase Order manually.
1. Follow the path Warehouse Management > Inbound > Purchase on the sidebar menu as shown below:
2. This screen will show you all the existing Purchase Orders in the system with details such as Document Qty, Received Qty, Defect Qty, Pending Qty, and Status.
3. Click on the button "New Purchase" on Top right of the page:
This will open another page with a form to create a Purchase Order
The New Purchase Order form requires you to update the basic information to generate a Purchase Order in eVanik OneWorld Suite. A new supplier/vendor can be created on this page itself by clicking on "+ Add Vendor" link on the top-right corner of the form. This will open a new modal on the page in which you can create a new vendor by filling in the required information.
4. Once the Supplier/Vendor information is updated, you can add other information including the shipping/billing address and Vendor & Transportation information.
5. The last step is to add the products/SKUs which you need to order. Products can be added in the Purchase Order form one by one or through a bulk CSV upload. The CSV upload can be downloaded from the link provided in the form and is also attached to this article. In case you need to add products one by one, start typing the first 2-3 characters of the product and the list of related products will start getting displayed below. Select the product which you would like to add to the Purchase Order.
6. Once you have selected the product, it will get added to the inventory items table as shown below.
7. Add more products in the same manner if you need to and then click on the "Add" button at the bottom.
Your Purchase Order is ready. It will look like something below. You can email the PO to your supplier/vendor, download into a PDF file or simply print the same.