To get started with feedBAKER, you need to go through steps.
To enable all of the features of feedBAKER it's important that we get read-only access to the positive feedback report located in your Seller Central account.
To grant us that access, please follow the steps outlined below:
- On Step A click on Login to Amazon account (ensure if you have multiple Amazon marketplaces that the correct one is selected)
- From the Settings link in the top right, scroll down to User Permissions.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your User Permissions Screen until you see your Current Users section
- Enter the name and the email address shown in step C. In this example it says Positive.Delhi. Your step may say something different.
- in feedBAKER under 'Add a New Seller Central' and hit the Invite button.
- Going back into feedBAKER click the 'I have completed the above steps' button in feedBAKER
- Once this has been done, scroll down to the Reports sections and click the View option in the Feedback row.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Continue button.
- Then go back to feedBAKER and hit 'I have completed the above steps'.
Your positive feedback integration is now complete!
Note: if you see the feedBAKER invite under 'Open Invitation', click on Resend again or contact Support so they can assist you.